Beta-carotene (E160a) is a food coloring, a yellow-orange plant pigment, one of 600 natural carotenoids. Beta-carotene is a precursor of vitamin A (retinol) and is a powerful antioxidant. Also, this substance has immunostimulant and adaptogenic action. Beta-carotin belongs to natural food colorings.
Factoria-Kiev is the official distributor company ITOCHU
and represents the entire assortment of products TM “Altratene” in Ukraine.
- fat and oil (production of margarine, butter, mayonnaise);
- dairy (ice cream production);
- bakery and pasta (the production of rolls, baguettes, pasta, horns, chips, noodles);
- confectionery (manufacture of biscuits, chocolate);
- cheese (cheese production);
- perfumes and cosmetics (manufacture creams for hand, face, lipstick);
- agriculture (livestock, poultry);
The market offers both fat- and water- soluble form. Fat-soluble form of beta-carotene is completely soluble in oils and fats, and well dispersed in water. Water soluble form of beta-carotene is completely dissolved in water, giving a clear solution. The dosage depends on the desired color and ranges from 3 to 25 mg / kg.
Beta carotene application
|water soluble β-carotene (fine brick-red
|10,0%||Candy, cookies, biscuits, pastry, bakery products, pasta, cheese, mayonnaise, jellies, jams, jellies, extrudates, confectionery, ice cream, dairy desserts, milk drinks.|
|fat-soluble β-carotene (oily suspension)||30,0%||Fillings for confectionery and baking, dough, bakery products, pasta, cream / light oil, margarine, fat-based sauces, mayonnaise, extrudates, snacks, chips, fillings for cakes and pastry cream products, dairy desserts.|