Crystal Vanillin is white or light yellow color crystals. Crystal vanillin has a pleasant fragrance, completely identical to the vanilla pods. By chemical composition crystal vanillin consist of 98% of vanillin, the remaining 2% – supportive elements to sustain and strengthen the smell of vanilla. Crystal vanillin has high stability properties to temperature. Melting of crystals goes at temperatures above 80 ° C. In the melting process is it scattering rich fragrance of vanilla. Due to high thermal stability of crystal vanillin it used in the confectionery and bakery manufactures where temperature of cooking is above 200 ° C.
Recommended dosages of crystal vanillin
Consumption of 100% crystal vanillin on 0,1 … 1,0 kg / t of product.
|Product||Quantity, g / t|
|Chocolate and chocolate products||100…300|
|Candy, confectionery mass||300…500|
|Aerated confectionery mass||200…300|
|Protein cream, custard||200…300|
Crystal vanillin is used for making pastries and other bakery products. For many decades crystal vanillin is used in chocolate and chocolate products manufacture. Dairy products, ice cream, pastry cream also can’t be produced without crystal vanillin. Lately it is also often used in the production of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.